Learn how to customize cover letter based on the hidden requirements of the recruiter!
Resume/ CVs are accompanied by a cover letter which is a brief and concise response to the advertised job. A proper presentation of a cover may create eagerness while the opposite may cancel the candidature.
It helps recruiter to judge your professionalism and it is advisable to keep in mind following tips while writing a cover letter:
- The cover letter should be customized to its employer’s requirements i.e. key skills, experiences, and qualifications.
- Analyze the advertisement and research the employer’s expectations from the job and pick the necessary keywords from it into the cover.
- Make it short but effective. It should create an excitement in the employer’s mind to read your CV.
- Sell yourself; present your profile like the most suited one for the advertising job.
- Do not use single cover to apply for all the jobs you are looking for. This helps employers to judge your seriousness towards their organization.
- Use good quality paper to print the cover letter and CV. Use of photocopies is strictly prohibited.